NCH Software's for MoneyLine Personal Finance Software description
MoneyLine is a free personal finance accounting software for Windows that allows you to track your money, bank accounts and spending in one easy location. Stay in control of your finances by tracking your spending and bank account balances. Digitally balance your checkbook on all personal accounts including savings and checking accounts. Track additional accounts including credit cards. Download transactions directly from your bank. Track transfers between each of your accounts. Categorize income and expenses by category and payee to help manage and track your spending.
MoneyLine Personal Finance Software Features:
* Checkbook register for savings, checking and all of your personal accounts
* Track additional accounts including credit cards
* Connect and download transactions directly from your bank
* Input and edit journal entries manually
* Cross check purchases and transactions against your bank statement
* Monitor transfers between accounts
* Categorize income and expenses by category and payee to help track and manage your spending
About NCH Software:
NCH Software offers more than 80 easy-to-use audio, video, business, and other software solutions that improve productivity and usability for small businesses and consumers. Focused on specific needs, they produce software with all the bells and whistles of typical brands, but without the complexity. NCH Software provides users with what they need at a price they can afford. This approach generates more than four million unique visitors and nearly three million downloads per month from the company's website www.nchsoftware.com
User's freeware reviews for MoneyLine Personal Finance Software
No freeware review yet.
MoneyLine Personal Finance Software - copyright notice
SOFTWARE LICENCE TERMS:
1. The copyrights in this software and any audio or visual work distributed with the software belong to NCH Software. NCH Software reserves all rights. NCH Software licences the distribution and installation of this software only in accordance with these terms.
2. By installing, using or distributing this software you, on your own behalf and on behalf of your employer or principal, agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms, you may not use, copy, transmit, distribute, or install this software.
3. This software, and all accompanying files, data and materials, are distributed "as is" and with no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied except as required by law. If you intend to rely on this software for critical purposes, it is essential that you should test it fully prior to using it for critical applications and you must assume the entire risk of using the program.
4. NCH Software will not be liable for any loss arising out of the use of this software including, but not limited to, any special, incidental or consequential loss. NCH Software may not refund any amount paid for the purchase of the software to the purchaser of the software unless the purchaser satisfies NCH Software that they tested the free version of the software prior to purchase.
5. You may not use this software in any circumstances where there is any risk that failure of this software might result in a physical injury or loss of life. Any such use by you is entirely at your own risk, and you agree to indemnify NCH Software from any claims relating to such unauthorized use.
6. You may copy or distribute the installation file of this software in its complete unaltered form but you may not, under any circumstances, distribute any software registration code. In the event that you do distribute a software registration code, you will be liable to pay the full purchase price for each location where the unauthorised use of code occurs.
7. This software is free for evaluation or personal use only. To use the software for professional purposes, you must purchase (register) a licence for each location (address) where the software will be used.
8. The contract arising out of this agreement is governed by the laws and courts of the Australian Capital Territory.
Related MoneyLine Personal Finance Software tags
- budget freeware
- calculator freeware
- credit freeware
- debt freeware
- finance freeware
- loan freeware
- manager freeware
- money freeware
- mortgage freeware
- personal freeware
- Business & Finance
- Accounting & Finance
- Calculators & Converters
- Databases & Tools
- Inventory & Barcoding
- Investment Tools
- Math & Scientific Tools
- Office Suites & Tools
- Personal Finance
- Personal Managers & Calendars
- Project Management & Presentation
- Desktop Enhancements
- Graphics & Design
- Hobby & Education
- Mobile Phones
- Network & Internet
- Security & Privacy
- Software Development
- System Utilities
- Video & Multimedia
- Web Development